🐸🐸🐸RIBBIT! RIBBIT! Here comes the frog from the lily pad to your toes. This frog pedicure is so simple and super cute! The design may look complicated but this pedicure is easier than you think!
- Paint a big green circle on both of the big toes. This will be the frog’s head. You can use a dotting tool or you can just use a regular nail polish brush.
- Add two medium white circles on top of the circle. Apply white in several layers as white tends to be opaque. Dotting tools are best for this.
- Add two smaller black dots inside the white circle. This will be a part of the eye and make sure it’s in the middle of the white circle. You can use a toothpick or a dotting tool for this.
- Draw a curved black line. This will be the mouth of the frog. I used a toothpick dipped in black for the mouth to draw the mouth for better control.
- Add two pink circles. These circles are about the size of the eye but a tad bit bigger and this is like the blush for the frog and it’s below the eye and above the mouth.
- Paint the rest of the nails green.
I hope you enjoyed this froggy mani!