And she’s back with a pedi for the day! So today I would like to introduce my Red Dash Pedicure. So I don’t know about you but I think every girl has at least twenty shades of red! And I don’t know why I always end up painting my toes red since I don’t know what to do with them. And red hasn’t been so much of a part of manicures. Most manicures now consist of white, black, blue, pink or purple, so I barely use red for my manis. So I decided I would change up my classic red and I bring you the red dash manicure!
IDK why I named it red dash 😛 , I just love the names of nail polish bottles and Red Dash reminded me of one.
- Prep your nails and feet and apply a base coat.
- Paint all nails with your favorite shade of red (or just pick a random one like I did!)
- Then apply a blob of pink on the top of the toe.
- Take a dotting tool or tooth pick and run flawy lines through the polish.
- Allow to dry, apply top coat after a while and bam!
Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments!
💜 Spectacular Girl