Ombre nails are the prettiest nails out there blending colors of polish together giving you a beautiful gradient look. Introducing my ombre nails!
- Prep nails and apply a base coat
- Tape skin around nails
- Paint nails pink at the top and immediately paint purple below. Make sure that the colors you are using are pigmented and not opaque.
- Grab a sponge ASAP and sponge over the polish
- Add a glitter polish complementing the colors you used to smoothen out the blend of colors.
- Take off tape and finish with a top coat 🙂
Most people apply the paint to the sponge and then sponge however you won’t get the same pigment with that method, however it will blend better. So it’s your choice whether to apply polish on the sponge and then sponge or reverse. Try to stick to 2-3 colors, too many will make the process difficult. Hope you liked this let me know your thoughts in the comments. Share recreations with #spectaculargirl
💜 Spectacular Girl