Hey everyone! So today I’m sharing by manicure routine. It’s pretty simple in my opinion. I usually do this once a week or before painting my nails.
STEP BY STEP MANI ROUTINE
- Remove any nail polish using a gentle nail polish remover
- Cut nails if you would like and file them
- Buff your nails. I use a three side buffer.
- Soak your nails in water for a bit
- Push back your cuticles using an orange stick.
- Apply a cuticle and hand lotion. I have used Curel Hand and Cuticle Therapy Lotion. Also I have used Yes To Coconuts Hand and Cuticle Cream. And there’s always the famous Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream and Hand Salve. If you want something light go for Curel. Looking for something thick go for Burt’s Bees. Can’t decide? Well Yes To Coconuts is in between thick and light.
- Apply a base coat and bam!
Let me know if there is anything special you like to do in the comments below.
💜 Spectacular Girl