So this was a process of over 6 months not very intensive but basically a lot of researching.
Here was the want list for my perfect purse
- Style: Crossbody ( The style I’ve worn the most and felt convenient) 
- Material: Saffiano leather (I wanted leather and I didn’t like pebbled leather so I learned about this from the pink Prada bag) 
- Color: Black, Silver, White, Pink, Blue (This were my favorite/neutral colors) 
- Brand: Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Coach, Kate Spade, Guess (This seemed to be brands that spoke to my style and that I could possibly afford else I would get Prada or Yves Saint Laurent!)
- Budget: Preferably under 50 but no more than 100 (I don’t spend a lot on items in general. I could never really wear anything expensive without being scared all the time of damage or losing it) 
- Closure: Zip (Can’t risk losing stuff!) 
- Shape: Horizontal (I realized I don’t like vertical bags because you have to reach in. I want everything laid out for me) 
- Size: Preferably larger (I tend to carry a lot so I need that extra space) 
- Design: Solid color no pattern (I need something neutral to go with everything 
- Convenience & The Drop: Getting in and out is important as well as having it at an accessible length. 
So I ended up buying the Calvin Klein Hayden Mercury Crossbody Bag. As seen in the box brackets above I gave each category points out of 5. I was mostly lenient as the categories are pretty straightforward because it’s either there or not. And as you can see there are categories that didn’t get all 5 stars which I will explain. Now before I go into the cons overall this bag got a 96/100 and I got it for $38.49 which is an amazing price! These are the dimensions of the bag 7-1/2″W x 5″H x 1-1/4 D
Only complaints is that the zip doesn’t close completely there is a little gap on the edge so something like a needle could slip but it’s not an issue it does bother me sometimes but it’s also kinda nice because I can get in and out of my bag faster. Also none of my wallets are fitting in this so I have to buy a new one and I prefer long wallets so this is sad 😭.
But here’s a list of what’s in my purse 👜
- Vogue sunglasses in a ziplock (case won’t fit😕)
- Tissues in the same ziplock as the sunglasses
- Hand Sanitizer and hand sanitizer holder on the side (I was gonna get a bag charm but I didn’t like anything plus I have this)
- BeautyBlender Blotterazzi (comes with a mirror and makes me feel professional 😛)
- iPhone and earphones (I may use a little earphone holder depends on space after my new wallet.
- Perfume because you never know when the stench is unbearable! I use little tiny samples I get from companies.