American Eagle is a brand that I shop at frequently and is a favorite of many teenagers out there. So today I’m sharing with you my American Eagle Review.
Why I love American Eagle
- Student discount of 20%: I am yet to use this but now since I’m a college student I get this wonderful opportunity!
- Clothing quality: I find their clothes well made and fairly decent I have never had any issues with it.
- Simplicity I don’t really consider myself a basic person but this is something I definitely admire about the AEO brands.
- Free Shipping! ShopRunner users get 2-day free shipping and since I shop online a lot I love this!
- Sizes: Their bra sizes and clothing sizes tend to fit well which is a huge plus!
- Return Policy: (Just need the receipt and the tags no time frame limit as far as I know)
- Gift Cards: (They give a bonus $25 gift card when you buy a $75 gift card during the holidays)
My Current Favorite American Eagle Picks
Here are some cute picks I found lately on the American Eagle website. If you click on something and the link doesn’t work it may be out of stock! I update this as frequently as possible but sometimes things sell out fast!
The only thing I dislike about AE brand is that their reserve and try in stores function never seems to work! My order is like always cancelled and their in store stock never seems picture perfect. Hopefully they will improve this in the future. But overall it is one of my favorite stores and I think you should definitely try it out if you have never shopped there! I have also tried their subscription service which let me try out their newest clothing! That’s my American Eagle Review! Let me know what you think about the brand in the comments!
Come say hi to me on Instagram!😊