Kohl’s, the department store which is the only store my mom will ever shop at. Which is why basically all my clothes were from here as a child. I started shopping for my own clothes during 5th grade when I wanted to be more fashionable and I had the Justice craze! But I do still buy things from Kohl’s occasionally and today I will be sharing with you some of my favorite things to get here.
Favorite Things To Buy at Kohls
- Branded Items: Nike, Adidas, Disney I get those branded clothing items from here. They do have many other brands here but that’s pretty much all I like as per branded clothing. They also started selling more makeup items. I get all my Real Techniques makeup brushes from here. I also got a ton of Disney jewelry which I absolutely love!
- Graphic Tees and Sweatshirts: I always buy my graphic tees and sweatshirts from Kohl’s during the holidays! They always have cute and fun tops that I can’t say no to! I especially get a lot of holiday themed ones or Disney related.
- Socks: If you ever come to my house you will see that I’m always wearing big fuzzy socks and I always get them at Kohl’s. My socks somehow wear down and disintegrate regardless of where I buy them because I wear them so much! So I always get them from Kohl’s now because they’re affordable and cute.
- Shoes: I’m not very particular about shoes so I get them from here. I have all my Nike sneakers from here, a pair of Converse, some boots and a pair of Candies Flip Flops.
- Bath Towels and Bedding: These are things I don’t really buy my mom buys for me and she gets them from Kohl’s and I have never had any issues with them. I do want to mention that my pillowcase is from Amazon because I wanted a silk pillowcase so I bought a satin one on Amazon (long story I didn’t read the item name).
Now my favorite Kohl’s brand I would say is Candies. Candies has a very feminine and girly aesthetic to it which I really like and it’s only sold in Kohl’s in the US. I have found the Candies brand in Pantaloons when I lived in India. But in America, Candies is only sold at Kohl’s! Another great thing about Kohl’s is they often give out 30% off coupons and they have a rewards system called Kohl’s Cash where you get $10 back on every $50 you spend so this is pretty great deal! It’s always there no matter what time of the year it is! Also you can know give your Amazon Returns at Kohl’s and get Kohl’s Cash! So that’s all for today! Let me know in the comments what are your favorite things to buy at Kohl’s!