So for my birthday I went to Ulta! I was excited because I have been a member for a while but never actually went shopping there. So this is going to be kinda a comparison to Sephora because I shop there often.
Ulta vs Sephora
- Huge store in comparison to a Sephora and spread out! Probably have more products too.
- They have a much wider price range which is so much more affordable. They sell drugstore products and luxury products.
- They have coupons more often than Sephora does. Sephora only does coupons twice or thrice a year. The great thing about Ulta is that these coupons work for everyone whereas Sephora is based off your membership.
- They do give birthday gifts just like Sephora they gave me a mascara but Sephora gave me much more for more my birthday.
- They definitely offer a lot more services in store than Sephora but these are mostly paid as there isn’t much of that complimentary servicing.
Ulta recently announced that they will be launching Ulta in Target in 2021. Somewhat similar to Sephora in JCPenney.
So that’s what I love about Ulta! Share what you love about Ulta with me in the comments!