It’s fall time! But I’m doing more of a springtime design! 😛 Well no matter what season it is why not have a butterfly for your mani!
Let’s get Started!
- Prep nails and apply base coat
- Paint all nails PINK! ( Or color of your choice)
- Apply blobs of green on all fingers except thumb.
- Run a toothpick or dotting tool through the wet polish to create lines.
- On the thumb make a long thin oval using a dotting tool or brush dipped in green paint (I used a dotting tool)
- Make two big blue circles on the left side of the oval. Repeat on right.
- Add two green circles on top of your oval.
- Finish with a top coat after 30 mins.
I will try to post a Halloween manicure on Halloween. I have already tried doing it but it was a fail 🙁
Leave suggestions and requests and your thoughts in the comments!
💜 Spectacular Girl