Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. This means I make a commission from your purchases when clicking my links. If you use them, I can buy more items to share with you guys! Please note that I only recommend things that I personally love! As for you, there is no higher price or charge for using my links! Any partnerships shared with brand will be disclosed in blog post if existing. Happy shopping! 😊
Hello Darlings! Today I’m sharing with you some of my favorite facial masks. My skin type is normal to sensitive so these are all face masks that I have personally used and had a good experience with. In this post I will be sharing a variety of sheet masks and regular face masks. Personally, I’m not a fan of peel of masks so there won’t be any of those in this post. 🤷♀️Now there may be some face masks that are better out there than what I am about to share. I delve into the pros and cons of every product to provide you with some real insight. If there is a face mask out there that you think I should try out and needs to be added to this list then please let me know in the comments! 😊
Best Sheet Masks
Sheet masks are the best facial masks for hydration and rejuvenation of the skin. I don’t purchase sheet masks a lot because it is expensive for a one time use product and I hate the amount of product that gets wasted with sheet masks. When I buy sheet masks they’re usually to treat myself or when I’m going on a plane ride. Sheet masks are so heavenly when going on a plane ride! 🤤 Here are some of my favorites!
- Sephora Collection Rose Face Mask– This was the first sheet mask I ever used. The smell is HEAVENLY! 😍It felt really soapy to touch and it was pretty easy to get on to my face, wasn’t fragile or anything. It felt super relaxing as soon as I put it on! It was like an instant de-stressing relief. And I put it on for 15 minutes walked around even with my glasses on top! It didn’t fall off at all! Took it off after 15 minutes and rubbed the excess product into my skin. I liked how I didn’t have to wash anything off. My skin felt moisturized but not so much brightened. I recommend this mask for anyone with dry skin!
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Hydrogel Mask– Very affordable! I got this for my long plane ride to India. This wasn’t messy at all and kept me feeling cool and hydrated throughout the plane ride. It helped me relax and get through the plane ride. I reused the same mask on my connecting flight. It obviously wasn’t as great as the first flight because I had so much formula already absorbed into my skin but I used it until the whole mask dried out. Only complaint is it didn’t fit so well on my face. I don’t like how they separated the mouth piece and the top piece. You can see how it fit on my face above.
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb– This was really hydrating and the product still had some left in it after using the mask. It fits perfectly on the face and is easy to use. Definitely met my expectations but it has a sticky finish once you take it off and takes time to absorb into the skin.
- Peach and Lily Original Glow Sheet Mask– This was my first time using the brand Peach and Lily. It’s a Korean Beauty brand. The mask does have a nice peachy smell to it which is nice because it’s not too prominently overpowering. Basically this face mask is an essence built into the face mask which is very interesting. You have to put it on for twenty minutes which is longer than most face masks. There was a lot of product clinging from the face mask so I rubbed the excess onto my arms. There was no film or wrap covering the mask apart from its packaging which I actually kinda liked. Also it’s a very thin formula. It felt good once I took it off I had like a soapy glassy feeling to it. Once I really worked the product into my skin I was able to continue with the rest of the products from my skincare routine.
Best Facial Masks
I use facial masks more than sheet masks because you can get multiple masking sessions out of a jar of facial masks than a sheet mask. Plus hydrating my skin isn’t usually my biggest concern.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask– Lanegie has done it again! I love this mask it’s such a nice thing to add to your skincare routine. I use it every Monday and Friday! The product comes with a little spatula and it’s just a clear formula that you can layer on top of your moisturizer. It’s really great after those heavy makeup days to add some moisture and plumpness back to your skin.
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask- I got a free sample of this from Innisfree and I really enjoyed it! This was my first time using Innisfree and I thought their mask was really good quality. The product was smooth and easy to apply and the product was easy to wash off and really refreshed my face well! I definitely will consider buying this product.
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment- Love this! I love the instant tingle I get when I put it on my face. I got to enjoy this when I got it as a birthday present from Sephora. 😊 I feel like this is good for people with basic skin problems and who just want something a little refreshing and brightening.
- GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment– This stuff is a nice exfoliant too for your face! The little particles actually work really well to exfoliate and I actually noticed my skin feeling softer and clearer the next day. I loved how I could use this to exfoliate my skin and then just let it sit on my face as a mask.
- L’Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask– This is a great affordable charcoal mask from L’Oréal. It’s supposed to make your skin brighter and rebalanced. What I have noticed from using this mask is my skin feels smoother. It also makes my nose better slightly for blackheads. I find the oiliness on my nose from blackheads to be reduced.
I made a YouTube video using the L’Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask. You can watch this to learn how I multi mask!
So those are all the face masks I have for you. I will be sure to keep this post up to date as I find new ones. If there are any face masks you want me to try out let me know in the comments! Also don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram! I really love connecting with you guys and having more Spectacular Girls join in on the fun 💜
Come say hi to me on Instagram!😊