Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. This means I make a commission from your purchases when clicking my links. If you use them, I can buy more beauty and fashion items to share with you guys! Please note that I only recommend things that I personally love! As for you, there is no higher price or charge for using my links! So enjoy! 😊 I may share a relationship with some of the brands on this blog. I like to be transparent about my relationships with you darlings so I will always let you know if I have a connection with the brand.
- Buy a face sheet mask- This feels incredibly heavenly on a long plane ride. The air cabin is extremely dehydrating and there’s nothing like a good face mask to hydrate and relax yourself. I used the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask.
- Don’t use liquid makeup!– I brought along a BB cream on my plane ride to Texas and the whole thing ended up leaking and getting all over the place! Don’t be like me! Opt for stick products.
- Keep it Simple– You don’t want to carry too many things with you. First of all TSA won’t let you carry so many liquids and gels. Second of all you might not have that much space in your bag. Plus it avoids the chances of you dropping things under your seat. And remember your traytable isn’t as big as your bathroom counter.
- Buy Cute Refillable Travel Size Toiletries- Sadly, travel size toiletries are usually a rip off because they charge more for the per unit cost. Instead purchase cute refillable toiletries from eBay or Amazon.
- Wear Sunscreen!– This was an interesting fact I discovered recently! Apparently you should wear sunscreen on the plane due to the rays of the sun emitted through the windows. Even if your windows are closed these rays can still get to you. And they’re stronger because you’re high up in the air.
Come say hi to me on Instagram!😊